Saturday, January 18, 2014

All about my Schick hydrosilk Sensitivecare Razor I got through Buzzagent to Review

Hi all this is my first Ever review of A manufurer product: Schick Hydro silk Sensive Care razor Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive CareSchick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care
I love being a BzzAgent, I was chosen to review a new Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive razor. BzzAgent sent me a package containing a pale blue Schick HYDRO Silk Sensitive Care razor with a cartridge already attached to it. Four coupons to give out to save $4.00 on a Schick HYDRO Silk Sensitive Care razor. One try me free Skintimate Shave Gel or Shave Creme coupon Two extra razor cartridge refills and one travel cover to review. As I was looking over the razor, I noticed the razor is unique because it has a moisturizing serum on the razor cartridge which feels somewhat like a gel. Now I have used razors with gel strips but this razor was different, the gel came out more while I shaved. The shave left my leg feeling really smooth and I think it was because of this serum/gel in the carterage. So my first impressions have been positive. I will let you know how long the razor survives/lasts. my original ones (none sensitivecare) last about 2 months. I tried to find a price to share with you, but I couldn’t find a price, I searched Google. I wasn’t provided with price as part of the Bzz kit, the razor is new, and maybe not even on the market yet, there wouldn’t be any pricing information. So when I find I price I will post it as well. If you use disposable razor and want a smooth, silky shave you should give this razor a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment