Saturday, December 21, 2013

All about My cat

 dear readers. I have a cat named Maxwell tyler, Ive had him since oct 2003 when a friend of mine bought him for me as a present because he didn't want me to be lonely. hes funny, outgoing , very spunky at times, can be miscivious, and if u get mad at him and your not me he will exact revenge,  my last x scolded him and he went into the bathroom, Maxwell followed him and peed on his foot. LOL the funniest story is that 1 and the grossest was when he was a baby he brought me a dead mouse to my bed. he was a good boy doing that but eww so gross. he hasn't caught any dead ones again yet now he just chases them. I love my cat with all my heart if I ever had to get rid of him , I would die. I cannot be without him. we are two peas in a pod. since being single for 6 yrs we have become very close. so close in fact that he enjoys snuggling with me  under the covers every night. or falls asleep with his head on me somewhere.
More will be added and Please send me a comment and also please +1 this page it would be greatly appreciated please  and thank you very much for reading my blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment